That’s right ladies and gentlemen! Strong, Sculpted & Sexy is just what will happen when using kettlebells the right way with a properly designed program. This book will guide, teach, and show you how, when, and why we use kettlebells. It will also explain why most females do not need to be using tiny, fluffy weights. People are astounding themselves on a daily basis with the strength and conditioning they are developing from the proper exercises designed in a safe program. My clients, friends, colleagues are over the moon with the results.
This book includes :
- The Ultimate Strong, Sexy and Sculpted 12 Week Kettlebell Program
- Level One: Kettlebell Foundation and Fat Loss (Month 1,Weeks 1-4)
- Level Two: Strength and Fat-Burning (Month 2, Weeks 5-8)
- Level Three: Powerhouse Strength and Conditioning (Month 3, Weeks 9-12)
- 15 Workouts in this program filled with beginner, intermediate, and advanced options
- 3 Bonus Mini Metabolic Booster Workout
- Charts to tell you exactly which workouts to do and when.
- 3 Different Warm-ups for each Level.
- Over 100 Exercises
- Clear step by step instruction with over 300 pictures
- Kettlebell Exercises for ALL levels
- Body Weight progressions for beginners
- Dynamic Warm up exercises
- Joint Mobility and Cool Down exercises
- Nutrition For Optimal Health and Fat Loss
Let me just clarify that this is a kettlebell book and not a nutrition book. However, I found it essential to include at least a small portion of nutrition for optimal health and fat loss. In this section I don’t beat around the bush and bore you with what a macronutrient is and how many calories is in a pound of fat. If you want to know those details you can google it or pick up a conventional nutrition book that tells you how to eat by the so called healthy food guide pyramid. I tell you a clear, simple approach to food. I tell you why you can exercise until you are blue in the face and not lose a single pound. There is nothing magical or complicated with the tips that I
provide. You will find a sample meal plan for omnivores and strict vegetarians.
Kettlebell Questions, Safety and Size Recommendations are thoroughly discussed in the book.
If you have no interest in getting stronger and leaner then this book is definitely not for you. You would be much better off taking an aerobics class at your local gym or spending countless hours on cardio machines.
This book is for those who want to see results such as :
- Burning fat and increasing lean muscle mass
- Enhancing balance, coordination and flexibility
- Increasing and developing rock-hard core stability
- Improving sports performance
- Shaping legs, back and shoulders
- Firming and lifting glutes
- All over strong, sexy and sculpted body from head to toe
Special Offer :
If you add any DVD to your book order you will receive $10 back on your investment. Since we haven’t figured out how to make our store automatically apply the refund, we personally will be refunding you the $10 after you have placed the order. Please be patient with us and give us at least 1 business day, since we will be doing this manually.
Note to Gentlemen :
If you order this book for yourself, you don’t have to lie and say it’s for your girlfriend, mom, wife, aunt or sister. Believe it or not men can and will benefit from this book. Plenty of wives email me telling me how their husbands use my DVD’s and have never felt better. It’s really okay! Most women agree that a true man has nothing to prove. The publishing company asked me to write this book for women, which I did, but in all honesty if you know about kettlebells and know anything about my philosophy and program design, these workouts can easily be for both sexes. If you want a program to make your muscles bloated like a body builder, then sorry you will not get those results from this workout. You will get strong, sculpted, lean, and sexy when using the appropriate size kettlebells!
Kettlebell for Women Book Level : Beginner and up.
Recommendation : 1 Kettlebell to start, then an array of different sized bells as your strength increases.